Welcome to Children’s Cancer Community
Please search our site to find resources, information and general help in your fight against kids cancer.
CCC offers the following:
- Informational Resources, including a list of other agencies and a cancer library
- Financial Resources, including referrals to other foundations and direct assistance
- Educational Resources, including Memorial Scholarships for High School seniors
- Emotional Support, for parents, siblings, and oncology patients
- Linking children and families with similar diagnoses and situations
There is never any cost to the participating families, for any of the services provided. In addition, CCC provides fun activities for children with cancer and their families. Some of these activities include Ice Shows, Baseball Games, Great America, Camping, Canoe Trips, and Flight Lessons. The entire family is invited to the support group meetings. Dinner is provided, and the meetings are facilitated by a licensed counselor, or feature a Guest Speaker.
CCC is an IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit organization & a CA tax-exempt corporation,
ID #91-1859456. All donations are tax deductible.